Demi Moore named 'World's Most Coveted Cougar'
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
Actress Demi Moore has been named 'World's Most Coveted Cougar' by a dating site.
The 50-year-old, who divorced her much younger husband Aston Kutcher last year after it emerged that he cheated on her, was even gifted a pair of animal print Christian Louboutin pumps, along with a certificate by the site named CougarLife.com, reported Radar Online.