Shah Rukh Khan conferred with Morocco's Medal of Honour
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs DD: DD draw first blood, McCullum departs early
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has been given the prestigious Medal of Honour by the Prince of Morocco while attending the 12th Marrakech International Film Festival.
The 47-year-old actor posted a photo of himself with the medal on Twitter.
"Thanks for the honour and happiness. All the best for the rest of the festival," Shah Rukh tweeted alongside the photo.
"Thanks everyone for the wishes from Morocco. His Highness the King and the Prince were so gracious with their hospitality and the function," he added.
The festival, which kick-started on November 30, paid a tribute to the 100 years of Indian cinema and a number of Bollywood stars including megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan, Sridevi, Sharmila Tagore and Tabu were in attendance.
Bachchan has also been conferred with the Medal of Honour by Morocco's King Mohammed a few years ago.
This is second time in a row that Big B has been to the festival. He last visited the country in 2003.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota