Vidyut Jamwal among top five fittest men
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
'Force' actor Vidyut Jamwal has been ranked among the top five fittest men of 2012 by a men's magazine alongside Hrithik Roshan and wrestling champion Yogeshwar Dutt.
After making an impressive debut in Bollywood with his villainous role in 'Force', the 32-year-old is now the newest entrant in the fitness space, which was associated with the likes of Salman Khan, Hrithik and John Abraham.
Men's Health magazine has ranked him one of the top five fittest men of 2012.
Vidyut has also been voted as one of Sexiest Men Alive in 2012 by People magazine, which also features Ranbir Kapoor, Imran Khan, Ranveer Singh, Virat Kohli, Shahid Kapoor and others. The same magazine had named him in the Best Bodies list in 2011.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words