Vidyut Jamwal among top five fittest men
- Sports court tears Narsingh Yadav defence, NADA’s credibility
- Ramya on sedition case: Will not apologise for my Pakistan remark, said nothing wrong
- I can't fight against the government or AFI, but I know the truth: OP Jaisha
- From Rajasthan to Bihar: Tracking floods in north India
- Kashmir unrest: Curfew lifted from parts of Srinagar
'Force' actor Vidyut Jamwal has been ranked among the top five fittest men of 2012 by a men's magazine alongside Hrithik Roshan and wrestling champion Yogeshwar Dutt.
After making an impressive debut in Bollywood with his villainous role in 'Force', the 32-year-old is now the newest entrant in the fitness space, which was associated with the likes of Salman Khan, Hrithik and John Abraham.
Men's Health magazine has ranked him one of the top five fittest men of 2012.
Vidyut has also been voted as one of Sexiest Men Alive in 2012 by People magazine, which also features Ranbir Kapoor, Imran Khan, Ranveer Singh, Virat Kohli, Shahid Kapoor and others. The same magazine had named him in the Best Bodies list in 2011.
- Cow protection, paradoxically, poses a threat to the BJP’s project of Hindu unity
- The government needs to distinguish between crooked NGOs and genuine ones
- India’s quest for Olympic medals is hampered by history and geography
- The Modi government is meeting its development targets before time
- Raja Mandala: The Great Wall of China
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon