Vidyut Jamwal among top five fittest men
- PM Modi's 'strategic restraint' choice: A virtue or a necessity?
- PM to people of Pak: Let’s go to war against unemployment, poverty... let’s see who wins
- Uri attack: Odia BSF jawan succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 19
- Rain havoc in Telangana: Death toll rises to 8 in Medak
- Kashmir: Curfew imposed in Kishtwar following arrest of 3 charged with sedition
'Force' actor Vidyut Jamwal has been ranked among the top five fittest men of 2012 by a men's magazine alongside Hrithik Roshan and wrestling champion Yogeshwar Dutt.
After making an impressive debut in Bollywood with his villainous role in 'Force', the 32-year-old is now the newest entrant in the fitness space, which was associated with the likes of Salman Khan, Hrithik and John Abraham.
Men's Health magazine has ranked him one of the top five fittest men of 2012.
Vidyut has also been voted as one of Sexiest Men Alive in 2012 by People magazine, which also features Ranbir Kapoor, Imran Khan, Ranveer Singh, Virat Kohli, Shahid Kapoor and others. The same magazine had named him in the Best Bodies list in 2011.
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy
- Fifth column: War, not terrorism
- Out of my mind: The Chinese way
- Inside track: Keeping him away
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.