Renee Zellweger dating Sheryl Crowe's ex
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
"Bridget Jones" star Renee Zellweger is reportedly dating singer Sheryl Crowe's ex-boyfriend, musician Doyle Bramhall II.
The 43-year-old Oscar-winning actress was spotted kissing Doyle at LAX airport and sources say the couple, who went to college together, are smitten with each other, reported Us magazine.
"They went to college together. It's going really well," a source said.
Doyle previously dated Crowe for two years after meeting on tour while he was her guitarist.
Zellweger's last serious relationship was with actor Bradley Cooper, but they split in March 2011, as she wanted marriage while he did not.