Renee Zellweger dating Sheryl Crowe's ex
- As a public figure, you must learn to face criticism: SC tells Jayalalithaa in defamation case
- Rajnath Singh: Those who believe in Kashmiriyat, Insaniyat & Jamhooriyat welcome for talks
- Rohith Vemula was not a Dalit, says probe panel set up by HRD Ministry
- Scorpene Submarine: Will probe leak, says DCNS; source not from India, says Defence Ministry
- Saradha scam: ED summons Chidambaram's wife Nalini
"Bridget Jones" star Renee Zellweger is reportedly dating singer Sheryl Crowe's ex-boyfriend, musician Doyle Bramhall II.
The 43-year-old Oscar-winning actress was spotted kissing Doyle at LAX airport and sources say the couple, who went to college together, are smitten with each other, reported Us magazine.
"They went to college together. It's going really well," a source said.
Doyle previously dated Crowe for two years after meeting on tour while he was her guitarist.
Zellweger's last serious relationship was with actor Bradley Cooper, but they split in March 2011, as she wanted marriage while he did not.
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully
- India’s dependence on China for medicine ingredients is a matter of concern
- Before Balochistan, India has supported some human rights causes and ignored others
- Olympics brought many smiles — and a little bit of rancour
- Harish Gupta case involves questions about the very nature of governmental decision-making
- Tension between the executive and judiciary could play out in creative, or destructive, ways