Renee Zellweger dating Sheryl Crowe's ex
- IAF An-32 aircraft missing: Manohar Parrikar undertakes aerial survey of search operations
- Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as running mate
- Judith D'souza, Indian kidnapped in Kabul, rescued: Sushma Swaraj
- Bhagwant Mann interview: 'I just wanted to show system of draw of lots in Zero Hour'
- Toll climbs to 46, Rajnath visits Kashmir valley today
"Bridget Jones" star Renee Zellweger is reportedly dating singer Sheryl Crowe's ex-boyfriend, musician Doyle Bramhall II.
The 43-year-old Oscar-winning actress was spotted kissing Doyle at LAX airport and sources say the couple, who went to college together, are smitten with each other, reported Us magazine.
"They went to college together. It's going really well," a source said.
Doyle previously dated Crowe for two years after meeting on tour while he was her guitarist.
Zellweger's last serious relationship was with actor Bradley Cooper, but they split in March 2011, as she wanted marriage while he did not.