Kris Jenner wants Kanye West to take $10 million life policy
- EC issues show cause notice to Mulayam Singh Yadav for violation of poll code
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: KXIP chase 206, beat CSK by six wickets
Kris Jenner is insisting that Kanye West takes out a USD 10 million life insurance policy to secure the future of his child with her reality star daughter Kim Kardashian.
Jenner wants the rapper to name the couple's unborn baby as the primary beneficiary of the policy, with Kim as secondary.
"Kris has made it known to Kim and Kanye that she expects the singer to take out a hefty life insurance policy, naming their baby as the primary beneficiary and Kim as second," a source said.
And according to reports West is also ready to get the policy.
"Kanye is absolutely on board with getting the policy and had actually already looked into it before Kris brought it up. Kanye is in perfect health but he travels a lot and performs all over the world, sometimes in not so safe locales, and that concerns Kris.
"It's basically just good sense, and pretty common procedure for new parents, though not usually for such a high amount. Kim will also be taking out her own life insurance policy naming the baby as the beneficiary," the source added.
Kim, 32, and West recently bought their first home together - an USD 11 million mansion in Bel Air, Beverly Hills.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer