2 security personnel killed in Pak blast
- Delhi: Multi-vehicle pileup on NH-1 leaves at least five dead
- Siachen avalanche: Air pocket under 35 ft of snow kept Lance Naik Hanumanthappa alive
- Facts dispute claims by banks: write-off gallops, recovery crawls
- Upset allies Akali Dal and Shiv Sena let BJP know: Keep us in loop
- David Headley deposition adjourned for the day following technical glitch
At least two security personnel were killed and nine others injured in a bomb attack that targeted their vehicle in the restive Mohmand tribal region of northwest Pakistan on Monday.
A remote-controlled improvised explosive device was used to target the vehicle in Dawezai area of Mohmand tribal agency, officials said.
Two security personnel were killed and nine others injured in the attack, they said.
Three members of a "peace committee" or anti-Taliban militia were among the injured, the officials said.
The vehicle was destroyed in the blast.