‘Awarding work to lowest bidder not mandatory’
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition stable, must have consumed some tablets, says doctor
- Why is PM Modi silent on Dadri lynching? asks Opposition
- 'Arrogant' Nitish will return the money I will give for Bihar: Modi at Banka rally
- Terming Gandhi his 'inspiration', PM Modi bats for saving environment
- India's climate change goals - ambitious but achievable
The order was passed in response to a petition by a Nationalist Congress Party leader Niyaz Ahmed Vanu demanding that a tender process be made mandatory for appointing a company to audit the city's roads.
On December 14, his petition was dismissed by the court.