‘Bad boys’ Marsh, Pomersbach back in favour for Australia cricket duty
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Till a few months ago the international cricket careers of party boys and best friends Shaun Marsh and Luke Pomersbach looked dead and buried.
But now after enjoying rip-roaring form and success for the Perth Scorchers and the Brisbane Heat in Cricket Australia's Twenty20 Big Bash League (BBL) respectively, both Marsh and Pomersbach are in line for national recalls.
The Australian selectors are tipped to name a T20 squad on Monday for the matches against Sri Lanka to be played at the ANZ Stadium on January 26 and the MCG two days later. And, according to the Sydney Morning Herald, Test and one-day captain Michael Clarke says both Marsh and Pomersbach deserve to be in contention after cleaning up their acts. Clarke feels both have made the most of their opportunities, and have been courageous in their comeback bids. He sees no reason why the two can't make it to the national squad.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express