‘Big trade scope for Gujarat and Saudi Arabia’
- Kumar Vishwas claims threat to life, to file FIR against Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
Jeddah-based business consultant and a non-resident Gujarati Shabbir Patel, who has come to attend the Vibrant Gujarat global business summit here, said that "there is big opportunity for trade between Gujarat and Saudi Arabia".
Hailing from Junagadh, 58-year-old Patel has been working in Saudi Arabia for over three decades. He is among three NRGs being conferred the "Distinguished NRI Award" by the Vishwa Gujarat Samaj.
Stating that Saudi market is highly competitive because of access of businessmen from all over the globe, Patel said, "Indian companies generally fail in proper presentation of their products." Saudi Arabia is among the few Muslim countries having agreed to send their business and trade delegations to Gujarat business summit.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer