‘Big trade scope for Gujarat and Saudi Arabia’
Jeddah-based business consultant and a non-resident Gujarati Shabbir Patel, who has come to attend the Vibrant Gujarat global business summit here, said that "there is big opportunity for trade between Gujarat and Saudi Arabia".
Hailing from Junagadh, 58-year-old Patel has been working in Saudi Arabia for over three decades. He is among three NRGs being conferred the "Distinguished NRI Award" by the Vishwa Gujarat Samaj.
Stating that Saudi market is highly competitive because of access of businessmen from all over the globe, Patel said, "Indian companies generally fail in proper presentation of their products." Saudi Arabia is among the few Muslim countries having agreed to send their business and trade delegations to Gujarat business summit.
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment
- Now that Bihar’s women have voted, what about their economic rights?
- Sedition and political speech
- Indian channels have a lot to learn from the international coverage of 13/11
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia