‘Big trade scope for Gujarat and Saudi Arabia’
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
Jeddah-based business consultant and a non-resident Gujarati Shabbir Patel, who has come to attend the Vibrant Gujarat global business summit here, said that "there is big opportunity for trade between Gujarat and Saudi Arabia".
Hailing from Junagadh, 58-year-old Patel has been working in Saudi Arabia for over three decades. He is among three NRGs being conferred the "Distinguished NRI Award" by the Vishwa Gujarat Samaj.
Stating that Saudi market is highly competitive because of access of businessmen from all over the globe, Patel said, "Indian companies generally fail in proper presentation of their products." Saudi Arabia is among the few Muslim countries having agreed to send their business and trade delegations to Gujarat business summit.