‘Big trade scope for Gujarat and Saudi Arabia’
- Siachen avalanche: Lance Naik Hanamanthappa passes away three days after miraculous rescue
- Dr RK Pachauri goes on leave as TERI Chancellor, won't attend March 7 convocation
- Ishrat Jahan's mother on Headley deposition: Ploy by those guilty to salvage their names
- Write-offs a scam, small loans rarely in it, says former RBI Deputy Governor
- David Headley received money from ISI, LeT and Dr Rana
Jeddah-based business consultant and a non-resident Gujarati Shabbir Patel, who has come to attend the Vibrant Gujarat global business summit here, said that "there is big opportunity for trade between Gujarat and Saudi Arabia".
Hailing from Junagadh, 58-year-old Patel has been working in Saudi Arabia for over three decades. He is among three NRGs being conferred the "Distinguished NRI Award" by the Vishwa Gujarat Samaj.