‘BJP will oppose SP’s move for Muslim quota’
- Breaking: Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has announced that it will oppose any resolution in UP Assembly that the Samajwadi Party (SP) government will move to seek reservation for Muslims in government jobs and education. BJP spokesperson Vijay Bahadur Pathak on Thursday said the party will oppose any such move of the SP government in Assembly as well as on roads.