‘BJP will oppose SP’s move for Muslim quota’
- Amit Shah moves HC against FIRs on hate speeches
- Narendra Modi tukde-tukde kar dega: Rahul Gandhi
- EC notice to Azam for Kargil, other remarks
- Lok Sabha elections: Polling ends in Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Arunachal
- April 9 Campaign roundup: Gujarat model "balloon" will burst the same way as 'India Shining', says Rahul
The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has announced that it will oppose any resolution in UP Assembly that the Samajwadi Party (SP) government will move to seek reservation for Muslims in government jobs and education. BJP spokesperson Vijay Bahadur Pathak on Thursday said the party will oppose any such move of the SP government in Assembly as well as on roads.