‘Caught stealing’, domestic help kills self
- Rahul on leave before budget session, BJP says people have already sent Cong on long leave
- 21 more deaths due to swine flu, toll reaches 833
- Anna protests against Land Acquisition Bill in Delhi, lashes out at Modi govt
- Budget: Finance Minister may announce policy plans to combat blackmoney
- Land Acquisition Act "suitably refined": President Pranab Mukherjee
Domestic help Rajnish Prajapati (22) jumped off the terrace of a six-storey building in Dadar on Sunday after he was allegedly caught stealing by his employer.
Prajapati had been working for BALCO employee Mohan Singh Parmar, who stays with family on in Nugget Apartments, for the past three months.
Sub inspector S Sonawane said the Parmars claimed Prajapati was caught stealing. When confronted, they said, he went to the terrace and jumped off. Police were trying to ascertain what Prajapati had stolen.