‘CM responsible for decline’
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
The CPM on Tuesday hit out at the Chief Minister for blaming the Opposition for the state's decline. On the CM's reference to industrialised Gujarat, CPM leader SuryaKanta Mishra said it was Mamata who drove away Tata Motors from Singur to Sanand in Gujarat. He said Gurajat lags behind Bengal in aspects of human development index. "It is for our CM to choose of the two models," he added.
'Only drama at the summit'
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi