‘Cong hatched conspiracy with CBI to save Vadra in land scam’
- Siachen avalanche: Lance Naik Hanamanthappa passes away three days after miraculous rescue
- Dr RK Pachauri goes on leave as TERI Chancellor, won't attend March 7 convocation
- Ishrat Jahan's mother on Headley deposition: Ploy by those guilty to salvage their names
- Write-offs a scam, small loans rarely in it, says former RBI Deputy Governor
- David Headley received money from ISI, LeT and Dr Rana
Haryana Parliamentary Affairs Minister Randeep Surjewala, in his reactions, said the case has reached its logical end. "It is a lesson for those holding high posts on the political as well as administrative side," he said.
"I am pained at the scenes that took place outside the Delhi court today. With your lawlessness you can neither pressure the law or judges nor turn the courts into a political akhara," he told reporters, referring to unruly INLD supporters who protested outside the court.