‘Cong hatched conspiracy with CBI to save Vadra in land scam’
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
Haryana Parliamentary Affairs Minister Randeep Surjewala, in his reactions, said the case has reached its logical end. "It is a lesson for those holding high posts on the political as well as administrative side," he said.
"I am pained at the scenes that took place outside the Delhi court today. With your lawlessness you can neither pressure the law or judges nor turn the courts into a political akhara," he told reporters, referring to unruly INLD supporters who protested outside the court.