‘Cong hatched conspiracy with CBI to save Vadra in land scam’
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
Haryana Parliamentary Affairs Minister Randeep Surjewala, in his reactions, said the case has reached its logical end. "It is a lesson for those holding high posts on the political as well as administrative side," he said.
"I am pained at the scenes that took place outside the Delhi court today. With your lawlessness you can neither pressure the law or judges nor turn the courts into a political akhara," he told reporters, referring to unruly INLD supporters who protested outside the court.
He said the Congress did not misuse CBI. "They are mistaken. An IAS officer went to the Supreme Court when the NDA was in power and the apex court ordered the CBI probe," he said, adding that it was not the CBI, but a court that gave the punishment. —WITH PTI