‘Cong hatched conspiracy with CBI to save Vadra in land scam’
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says letâs call off trip
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- BJP leader to Narendra Modi critics: You will soon be in Pakistan, not India
- The Third Front: Why transgenders remain a minority in election process
- Elections LIVE 2014: BJP disapproves Giriraj Singh's Pakistan remark
Haryana Parliamentary Affairs Minister Randeep Surjewala, in his reactions, said the case has reached its logical end. "It is a lesson for those holding high posts on the political as well as administrative side," he said.
"I am pained at the scenes that took place outside the Delhi court today. With your lawlessness you can neither pressure the law or judges nor turn the courts into a political akhara," he told reporters, referring to unruly INLD supporters who protested outside the court.
He said the Congress did not misuse CBI. "They are mistaken. An IAS officer went to the Supreme Court when the NDA was in power and the apex court ordered the CBI probe," he said, adding that it was not the CBI, but a court that gave the punishment. —WITH PTI