'Dhoom 3', now an Amul ad
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- Naveen Patnaik: The survivor
- Elections 2014 Live: Narendra Modi to address Chennai rally in first of many in Tamil Nadu
Amul is always known to come up with some interesting ads for their billboards. The latest one features none other than 'Dhoom 3' baddie Aamir Khan.
The ad is a recreation of the 'Dhoom' poster that has a beefy Aamir Khan lost in thought as he looks out the glass windows, sipping some and munching on bread and butter.
Dressed like Dhoom girl Katrina Kaif, the Amul girl is seated beside him buttering a slice of bread as she smiles widely at Aamir.
The tagline of the ad reads 'Dhoom Tea' instead of 'Dhoom 3'. And has the words Chased Everyday, in keeping with the film's theme of speeding bikes.
'Dhoom 3' that released on December 20, broke all records as it collected a whopping Rs. 36.22 crore on its opening day, beating Shah Rukh Khan's 'Chennai Express' and Hrithik Roshan's 'Krrish 3'.