'Dhoom 3', now an Amul ad
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy
- Prospects dim, Congress finding it hard to get many of its MPs to run for Lok Sabha
Amul is always known to come up with some interesting ads for their billboards. The latest one features none other than 'Dhoom 3' baddie Aamir Khan.
The ad is a recreation of the 'Dhoom' poster that has a beefy Aamir Khan lost in thought as he looks out the glass windows, sipping some and munching on bread and butter.
Dressed like Dhoom girl Katrina Kaif, the Amul girl is seated beside him buttering a slice of bread as she smiles widely at Aamir.
The tagline of the ad reads 'Dhoom Tea' instead of 'Dhoom 3'. And has the words Chased Everyday, in keeping with the film's theme of speeding bikes.
'Dhoom 3' that released on December 20, broke all records as it collected a whopping Rs. 36.22 crore on its opening day, beating Shah Rukh Khan's 'Chennai Express' and Hrithik Roshan's 'Krrish 3'.