Congress leader Sukhpal Khaira on Thursday demanded the resignation of Deputy Chief minister Sukhbir Badal — also the state home minister — for his failure to protect the men in uniform from his own party's "goons". While saying that DGP Sumedh Saini should be dismissed, Khaira also demanded a probe by a sitting Punjab and Haryana High Court judge into the incident.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties