‘Furnish daily report on dengue or face action’
- A life full of tension is bad, spend quality time with family: PM Modi to bureaucrats
- IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi seriously wounded in US air strike: Report
- Eating beef not a fundamental right: Maharashtra govt tells High Court
- Dharamvira Gandhi removed as Parliamentary party leader of AAP
- Video: Giriraj Singh denies he met PM Modi and cried
Two more suspected cases of dengue were reported in the city on Wednesday even as the Vadodara Municipal Corporation served notices to private hospitals and practitioners to keep the civic body posted about such cases, or face action.
VMC's health department has issued notices to physicians, paediatricians and private hospitals to update the civic body everyday on the status of suspect or confirmed cases of dengue and chikungunya.
"We were not getting information on regular basis and it was becoming difficult to take preventive measures. If they do not comply with the notice, we might be forced to take action by suspending their registrations," said Dr Patel.