‘Furnish daily report on dengue or face action’
- Congress has old habit of destabilising popular governments, says Rajnath
- Bihar: Ten CRPF commandos killed in Naxal IED blast
- OPINION | Shah Faesal writes: Between the studio and the street
- GOP for securing Pakistan nuclear arsenal; calls India its ally
- Arun Jaitley interview: Huge banking reforms underway, been able to strike consensus on GST Bill
Two more suspected cases of dengue were reported in the city on Wednesday even as the Vadodara Municipal Corporation served notices to private hospitals and practitioners to keep the civic body posted about such cases, or face action.
VMC's health department has issued notices to physicians, paediatricians and private hospitals to update the civic body everyday on the status of suspect or confirmed cases of dengue and chikungunya.
- There is an urgent need for India to reclaim 'national interest' from its national media
- India's institutionalised monetary policy framework has to be taken to its logical conclusion
- The carnage in Nice leaves the French in a state of vulnerability
- Donald Trump has shaken core principles of both Republicans and Democrats
- Hindutva’s textbook rewriting project recasts history in binaries
- Congress opposition to GST does no credit to a party that opened up the economy 25 years ago