‘Haryana ahead of Gujarat in every field’
- Siachen avalanche: Lance Naik Hanamanthappa passes away three days after miraculous rescue
- Dr RK Pachauri goes on leave as TERI Chancellor, won't attend March 7 convocation
- Ishrat Jahan's mother on Headley deposition: Ploy by those guilty to salvage their names
- Write-offs a scam, small loans rarely in it, says former RBI Deputy Governor
- David Headley received money from ISI, LeT and Dr Rana
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Sunday said he would visit Gujarat on December 10 to apprise its people about the "tremendous development" made by his state.
Hooda, who will address public meetings in Surat during the visit, said in an official release, "Haryana is ahead of Gujarat in every sphere." "It is evident from the statistics that Haryana is far ahead of Gujarat in terms of per capita plan budget, old age allowance, widow pension, pension to the physically challenged, Shagun Yojna, pension given to the freedom fighters and per capita income," Hooda said.