‘He wanted to kill me, eat the others’
Kathleen Mangan-Valle, wife of an NYC police officer on trial on charges of conspiring to kidnap, torture, kill and eat women testified against her husband Gilberto Valle.
"I was going to be tied up by my feet and my throat slit... they would have fun watching the blood gush out of me because I was young... Two other women were going to be raped in front of each other to heighten their fears, while another was going to be roasted alive over an open fire," she said in court.
- Main accused in hawala racket has underworld links: Police
- Sindhu, Kashyap advance, Srikanth exits early at Asian C’ships
- Adhiban recovers, stays in lead
- 1 jumps to death as fire breaks out in Surat 10-storey building
- Barcelona gets temporary relief as FIFA freezes transfer ban
- Moyes thanks Ferguson, stays mum on players