‘He wanted to kill me, eat the others’
Kathleen Mangan-Valle, wife of an NYC police officer on trial on charges of conspiring to kidnap, torture, kill and eat women testified against her husband Gilberto Valle.
"I was going to be tied up by my feet and my throat slit... they would have fun watching the blood gush out of me because I was young... Two other women were going to be raped in front of each other to heighten their fears, while another was going to be roasted alive over an open fire," she said in court.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18