I am living the dream of thousands of women in Pakistan, says Veena Malik
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- BJP complains to EC over St Xavier principal's criticism of Modi's Guj model of development
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs RR: RR face stiff CSK challenge in Dubai
Ever since the age of 14, she has been working and living out of a suitcase. "I am living the dream of thousands of women and girls in Pakistan." Bring up the label of her as a seductress and a sex symbol, and she takes a stance - "Yes, I am hot and sexy. I wake up everyday, look into the mirror, and still without make-up I exclaim - God, I am so glamorous! I am not an activist or a feminist, just a confident woman living her life on her terms."
She finds item numbers alluring, exciting, glamorous and would love to play a spy, action figure and a comic role in a film. "It is Bollywood for now, not television," she says, her fingers crossed for 2013 which will see her as a mysterious sexy character in the 3D horror flick Mumbai 125km, as a sex worker in Zindagi 50-50 with Aarya Babbar, as a supermodel in Supermodel with Ashmit Patel, as Silk in Kannada film Dirty Picture and as a woman who follows her dreams in the south Indian film Nagna Satyam.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'