I am living the dream of thousands of women in Pakistan, says Veena Malik
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
Ever since the age of 14, she has been working and living out of a suitcase. "I am living the dream of thousands of women and girls in Pakistan." Bring up the label of her as a seductress and a sex symbol, and she takes a stance - "Yes, I am hot and sexy. I wake up everyday, look into the mirror, and still without make-up I exclaim - God, I am so glamorous! I am not an activist or a feminist, just a confident woman living her life on her terms."
She finds item numbers alluring, exciting, glamorous and would love to play a spy, action figure and a comic role in a film. "It is Bollywood for now, not television," she says, her fingers crossed for 2013 which will see her as a mysterious sexy character in the 3D horror flick Mumbai 125km, as a sex worker in Zindagi 50-50 with Aarya Babbar, as a supermodel in Supermodel with Ashmit Patel, as Silk in Kannada film Dirty Picture and as a woman who follows her dreams in the south Indian film Nagna Satyam.