‘IM wanted to avenge killings in Myanmar’
- 15 security personnel killed as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Rahul compares Modi with Hitler, says Gujarat CM behaves arrogantly
- Missing Malaysia airline: Man travelling on stolen passport identified as Iranian
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
Terror outfit Indian Mujahideen (IM) was planning to carry out a fidayeen attack at the Bodhgaya temple to "avenge" the recent killing of Muslims allegedly by Buddhists in Myanmar, according to sources in the intelligence.
The plan to attack the temple was revealed by the Delhi Police on Thursday when it announced the arrest of three IM operatives.
Sources told The Indian Express that top IM operative Riyaz Bhatkal had been talking to Asad Khan, Imran Khan and Sayyed Feroze, who have been arrested by the Delhi Police, about carrying out attacks at different places, including one at Bodhgaya.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express