‘Imam Siddiqui hogs the limelight’, feels Karishma
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
South actress and model, Karishma Kotak, who was evicted from the Bigg Boss house last week, feels that she was not entertaining enough to be on the show for more time. "Imam stole all the limelight. There was no scope for me to do anything interesting as he hogged all the attention, leaving nothing for me," laments Kotak.
The actress thinks that though Imam was good to her, she did not like his actions. "It is different playing an entertainer and irritating someone. I think with his acts, he goes over board. Or may be he is just being himself on the show! I haven't met him before, so I can't really tell. "
Kotak, who had to leave the show to be with her family after her father's death, came back as a wild card entry. Now that she is out of the house, she feels she can spend more time with her mother and sister, whom she missed. She also plans to meet Navjot Singh Sidhu, one of the contestant this season, whom she considers worthy of friendship.
A known face in the Hyderabad film industry, Karishma is keen on signing some good regional and Hindi films.