‘Imam Siddiqui hogs the limelight’, feels Karishma
- India to grow at 7.5 per cent in 2016, faster than China: IMF
- Lalu Yadav, Amit Shah booked for 'Narbhakshi', 'Chara chor' comments
- Nehru's niece returns Sahitya Akademi Award, questions PM's silence on 'reign of terror'
- Delhi MLAs may get 400 per cent hike in salary
- American Airlines plane makes emergency landing after pilot dies mid-flight
South actress and model, Karishma Kotak, who was evicted from the Bigg Boss house last week, feels that she was not entertaining enough to be on the show for more time. "Imam stole all the limelight. There was no scope for me to do anything interesting as he hogged all the attention, leaving nothing for me," laments Kotak.
The actress thinks that though Imam was good to her, she did not like his actions. "It is different playing an entertainer and irritating someone. I think with his acts, he goes over board. Or may be he is just being himself on the show! I haven't met him before, so I can't really tell. "
Kotak, who had to leave the show to be with her family after her father's death, came back as a wild card entry. Now that she is out of the house, she feels she can spend more time with her mother and sister, whom she missed. She also plans to meet Navjot Singh Sidhu, one of the contestant this season, whom she considers worthy of friendship.