‘Kashif had gone to offer prayers at mosque when he was picked up’
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Family members of Sayyed Arif alias Kashif Sayyed Zafruddin Biyabani (32) of Aurangabad, the third suspect arrested by the ATS in the J M Road case, said Kashif had gone to offer prayers at a nearby mosque when he was picked up. Speaking to reporters at their Ganesh Colony house in Aurangabad city, a family member who opened the door said Kashif had no role to play in any of the crimes and that he was innocent. Kashif is a final year student of a law college in Aurangabad and his elder brother is a lawyer. ATS said his another brother was an accused in the Aurangabad arms seizure case.