‘Kashif had gone to offer prayers at mosque when he was picked up’
- Cong makes public Raje's signed document backing Lalit Modi, asks govt to sack her
- Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal announces run for US presidential elections 2016
- Maharashtra minister Pankaja Munde accused of Rs 206 crore 'scam'
- Smriti Irani in dock over fake degree; Congress, AAP demand her sacking
- All above the age of 75 in BJP declared brain dead by Modi: Yashwant Sinha
Family members of Sayyed Arif alias Kashif Sayyed Zafruddin Biyabani (32) of Aurangabad, the third suspect arrested by the ATS in the J M Road case, said Kashif had gone to offer prayers at a nearby mosque when he was picked up. Speaking to reporters at their Ganesh Colony house in Aurangabad city, a family member who opened the door said Kashif had no role to play in any of the crimes and that he was innocent. Kashif is a final year student of a law college in Aurangabad and his elder brother is a lawyer. ATS said his another brother was an accused in the Aurangabad arms seizure case.