’Minor injures 5 in Noida accident’
- Will use recycled water for maintaining pitches, BCCI lawyer informs HC
- Supreme Court tells RBI on bad loans: You must act as a watchdog
- Maneka Gandhi wanted two reporters on blacklist, Govt said no such rule
- Drought crisis: Kejriwal praises PM Modi, offers to send water from Delhi
- Kerala temple fire: 5 office bearers of Puttingal Devi temple surrender
A car, allegedly driven by a 15-year-old, rammed five persons in Noida Sector-10 on Saturday evening. The driver, who is in police custody, allegedly rammed four people and six two-wheelers, before crashing the car into a tea stall, injuring another person, police said. Those injured were identified as Ruby (who ran the tea stall), Saroj, Jamal, Afzal and Rohtash. A police officer said, "The minor has been apprehended, but the man who was with him is on the run," an officer said.
Man held for double murder
New Delhi: Over a year after two bodies were found inside a factory in East Delhi, police claimed to have solved the case. Sunil was arrested for the murder of factory workers Anil Tiwari and Deepak Rai in a factory in Gandhi Nagar. According to police, CCTV footage from a street nearby lead them to Sunil, who worked as a driver at the garment factory. "We arrested him from Surat in Gujarat. Sunil told us that the two workers had received their wages three days before the murder and he killed them for the money. We are looking for Kamta Prasad, who was also involved in the murder," a police officer said.
Tenant kills 60-yr-old in Ghaziabad
Masuri (Ghaziabad): A 60-year-old man was killed in Masuri, Ghaziabad, after he was assaulted by his tenant and four others on Friday evening. Police said Jeet Singh had a problem with tenant Manmohan Mishra's consumption of liquor. A scuffle ensued after he confronted Mishra. Police said Mishra and his friends assaulted Singh, who fell down the stairs, injuries from which resulted in his death.
- NIT Srinagar controversy underlines need to handle sensitive issues with agility
- The next leader Of the United Nations
- Is India a secular nation?
- Raja-Mandala: India, US and Artificial Intelligence
- US wants a stronger Indian military to deter, not provoke, conflict with China
- Bhagat Singh believed neither in religion nor violence