Narendra Modi a juggler, favours Adanis: Cong MP
- Siachen avalanche: Lance Naik Hanamanthappa passes away three days after miraculous rescue
- Dr RK Pachauri goes on leave as TERI Chancellor, won't attend March 7 convocation
- Ishrat Jahan's mother on Headley deposition: Ploy by those guilty to salvage their names
- Write-offs a scam, small loans rarely in it, says former RBI Deputy Governor
- David Headley received money from ISI, LeT and Dr Rana
Rajya Sabha MP from Congress Narendra Budania likened Chief Minister Narendra Modi to a "madari (juggler)" and accused him of favouring "capitalists including Adanis".
Addressing a modest gathering here, Budania also blamed Modi for not reducing VAT on fuel.