Narendra Modi a juggler, favours Adanis: Cong MP
- Kamal Nath fiasco: A self-goal and a sheepish acceptance by Congress
- Main suspect in rape, murder of Kerala Dalit woman arrested by police
- India's entry into NSG will make it 'legitimate nuclear power', break India-Pak nuke balance
- Education panel: ‘Curb politics on campus, put limits on campus stay’
- Alka Lamba ‘admits’ Kejriwal asked Rai to step down, loses job as AAP spokesperson
Rajya Sabha MP from Congress Narendra Budania likened Chief Minister Narendra Modi to a "madari (juggler)" and accused him of favouring "capitalists including Adanis".
Addressing a modest gathering here, Budania also blamed Modi for not reducing VAT on fuel.
- Islamists are far from ones seeking escape from ethical choices modernity confronts us
- Legislators must enforce accountability of the executive, exercise oversight
- Beneath the hype, the nervousness
- Imphal needs to build a consensus in the state on the bills rejected by the president
- Rebuilding The University
- Will regional parties shape India's national politics?