ĎModiís letter on Sir Creek can be taken to ECí
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid Thursday questioned the timing of Narendra Modi's letter to the Prime Minister on Sir Creek issue saying the Chief Minister has raised the matter at the time of elections, and indicated the government could take it up with the Election Commission.
"When we take some good decisions (increasing cap on LPG cylinder from six to nine) we are told you can't take these decisions. But someone writes a letter that is related to international relations during the elections. It's really for us to consider through appropriate organisation, including Election Commission, as what are the permissible limit of the issue that can be raised," he told reporters on the sidelines of CII-MEA energy seminar here.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- A myth called Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance