‘Molestation charges against magistrate true’
- Siachen avalanche: Lance Naik Hanamanthappa passes away three days after miraculous rescue
- Dr RK Pachauri goes on leave as TERI Chancellor, won't attend March 7 convocation
- Ishrat Jahan's mother on Headley deposition: Ploy by those guilty to salvage their names
- Write-offs a scam, small loans rarely in it, says former RBI Deputy Governor
- David Headley received money from ISI, LeT and Dr Rana
The report of an inquiry into allegations of molestation of two girls by an Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate in Gonda, Uttar Pradesh, which was submitted to the Chief Justice of Allahabad High Court Friday, is learnt to have found the allegations prima facie true, sources said.
The ACJM was accused of molesting the girls, one of them a 15-year-old, when they appeared before him for recording their statements in two kidnapping cases on January 21.
Sources said the report has recommended action against the judicial official. It includes documentary evidence and statements of the complainants and their parents. The report was prepared by Peeyush Sharma, Additional District and Sessions Judge of Gonda.