‘Mr C & AG, where is the Rs 1.76 lakh crore?’
- Nepal Earthquake: Rains, fresh tremors hamper rescue works, toll tops 2,500
- Nepal earthquake: 22 climbers dead in avalanche on Mt Everest
- Nepal Earthquake: Air services resumed to Kathmandu
- NDRF rescue team begins sifting through rubble in Nepal
- Heavy rains likely in quake-hit Nepal, warns Indian Meteorological Dept
In my humble opinion if anyone has done grievous harm to the Indian economy and the people of India, it is Mr Vinod Rai with his weird mathematics and his nonsensical charges. He said recently at the World Economic Forum's India Summit in Gurgaon that he had been appalled by the 'brazenness' with which government decisions had been made. He appears not to have noticed his own brazenness.
Follow Tavleen Singh on Twitter @ tavleen_singh