‘Mr C & AG, where is the Rs 1.76 lakh crore?’
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
In my humble opinion if anyone has done grievous harm to the Indian economy and the people of India, it is Mr Vinod Rai with his weird mathematics and his nonsensical charges. He said recently at the World Economic Forum's India Summit in Gurgaon that he had been appalled by the 'brazenness' with which government decisions had been made. He appears not to have noticed his own brazenness.
Follow Tavleen Singh on Twitter @ tavleen_singh