‘Mr C & AG, where is the Rs 1.76 lakh crore?’
- Independence Day Narendra Modi speech LIVE: PM addresses price rise to progress
- Narendra Modi speech Independence Day 2016: Transparency seems to be highlight, says processes simplified
- CRPF officer killed as militants attack police station in Srinagar
- Rio Olympics 2016: Dipa Karmakar's Produnova does India proud
- Narendra Modi’s Independence Day speech packs a few subtle hints after the hard messages
In my humble opinion if anyone has done grievous harm to the Indian economy and the people of India, it is Mr Vinod Rai with his weird mathematics and his nonsensical charges. He said recently at the World Economic Forum's India Summit in Gurgaon that he had been appalled by the 'brazenness' with which government decisions had been made. He appears not to have noticed his own brazenness.
Follow Tavleen Singh on Twitter @ tavleen_singh
- Indians are more free than when the British left, but less free than what the framers of our Constitution hoped us to be.
- Gujarat Dalits’ move to quit ‘menial jobs’ in protest has a precedent in UP
- Ravana in Uttar Pradesh: Nayanjot Lahiri
- PM Modi needs to move from slogans to action to transform agriculture
- Nepal: The politician-activist-donor nexus dominates the appointment of judges
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages