‘Mr C & AG, where is the Rs 1.76 lakh crore?’
- PM Modi should resign if he can't ask four ministers to step down: Congress
- Lalit Modi names 2 Indian, 1 West Indian cricketer who were bribed
- Kerala bar bribery case: Relief for Mani as anti-corruption body decides against chargesheet
- No charging check-in baggage: Government on budget airlines' move
- Delhi court allows TERI chief R K Pachauri to travel to USA
In my humble opinion if anyone has done grievous harm to the Indian economy and the people of India, it is Mr Vinod Rai with his weird mathematics and his nonsensical charges. He said recently at the World Economic Forum's India Summit in Gurgaon that he had been appalled by the 'brazenness' with which government decisions had been made. He appears not to have noticed his own brazenness.
Follow Tavleen Singh on Twitter @ tavleen_singh