‘Night of lights’ held for child empowerment
- Kolkata: Under-construction bridge collapses, several feared dead
- Ban verbal, unilateral and triple talaq: Central government panel
- Dantewada attack: Info on troop movement was leaked, says CRPF
- PM Modi arrives in US for Nuclear Security Summit
- Hold all polls together, save time, money: PM Modi floats idea
AISEC, an international students' organisation, in association with Hot Breads and Yellow Chillies on Sunday started an awareness drive for child empowerment.
The event was called 'night of lights' in which AISEC's Ludhiana unit set up a stall outside Yellow Chillies where sky lanterns were sold at Rs 300 each and the money raised would be used for the next event of AISEC, Bal Kalakar, on January 8.
- Nawaz Sharif helping army to rule without governing Pakistan
- There's little difference between BJP, Congress on use of Article 356
- Is agriculture a business?
- The most effective ally of terrorism is complacency
- Uttarakhand shows how BJP promises of cooperative federalism
- There was ghar wapsi and beef. Nationalism has been added to the list