‘Not receiving help from Mamata for health projects’
- BJP nominee to Modi critics: You will soon be in Pak, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, Minister says letâs call off trip
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Lok sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- On Rahul campaign, Sonia tells Amethi: âLike Indira, I gave my son to youâ
Senior Congress leader and Union minister Abu Hasan Khan Chowdhury on Thursday said that he was not receiving any help from Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee for carrying out development projects in the state. "After I became Union minister, I wrote to Mamata Banerjee asking for appointment as I wanted to discuss with her many development projects in the state like setting up of an AIIMS type hospital...But I did not receive any reply from her, he said at a public meeting here. "I had asked the chief minister to forget political differences for the sake of the development of the state. If we forget our political differences then we could do a lot of development work, but she has not replied to my letters," he added.