‘Not receiving help from Mamata for health projects’
- Malaysia Airlines plane may have turned back before vanishing, says Air force chief
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
- Internal battle in BJP out in open: M M Joshi seeks clarity on Varanasi seat
Senior Congress leader and Union minister Abu Hasan Khan Chowdhury on Thursday said that he was not receiving any help from Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee for carrying out development projects in the state. "After I became Union minister, I wrote to Mamata Banerjee asking for appointment as I wanted to discuss with her many development projects in the state like setting up of an AIIMS type hospital...But I did not receive any reply from her, he said at a public meeting here. "I had asked the chief minister to forget political differences for the sake of the development of the state. If we forget our political differences then we could do a lot of development work, but she has not replied to my letters," he added.