‘Open Noida Central Park to public’
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
UP Legislative Council Chairman Ganesh Shankar Pandey on Thursday asked the state government to ensure opening of the Central Park in Noida for general public if it had been dedicated to people formally in the past.
The chairman gave the direction after BSP member Mahesh Arya said the park had been dedicated to the public around one year back but remained closed. Arya said that tourists from across the world had recently visited Noida to watch Formula-1 race and many were interested to visit the park but it was closed. He said that closure of the park was causing the government loss of revenue.