‘Open Noida Central Park to public’
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
UP Legislative Council Chairman Ganesh Shankar Pandey on Thursday asked the state government to ensure opening of the Central Park in Noida for general public if it had been dedicated to people formally in the past.
The chairman gave the direction after BSP member Mahesh Arya said the park had been dedicated to the public around one year back but remained closed. Arya said that tourists from across the world had recently visited Noida to watch Formula-1 race and many were interested to visit the park but it was closed. He said that closure of the park was causing the government loss of revenue.