‘Open Noida Central Park to public’
- Government issues high alert, says Islamic State expanding area of terror
- Putin vows to hunt down those who bombed Russian plane in Egypt
- Mani Shankar Aiyar to Pakistan channel: Remove Modi for talks to resume
- Chittoor Mayor shot dead while trying to save husband
- Hyderabad nursery student dies after head gets stuck in school lift
UP Legislative Council Chairman Ganesh Shankar Pandey on Thursday asked the state government to ensure opening of the Central Park in Noida for general public if it had been dedicated to people formally in the past.
The chairman gave the direction after BSP member Mahesh Arya said the park had been dedicated to the public around one year back but remained closed. Arya said that tourists from across the world had recently visited Noida to watch Formula-1 race and many were interested to visit the park but it was closed. He said that closure of the park was causing the government loss of revenue.
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia
- Surrogacy isn’t morally reprehensible, surrogates should be seen as workers
- One world, one battlefield
- With five states polling soon, the great Indian election will continue without recess
- Why Stockholm punches above its weight in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since