‘Petrol bomb’ hurled at upcoming news channel’s office
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Ramdev âgoes liveâ on poll funding, Congress hits BJP on black money
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi addresses a rally in Assam; Sonia Gandhi to address a rally in Amethi today
Some unidentified persons hurled a "petrol bomb" at the office of an upcoming Gujarati news channel here in the early hours of Wednesday. The incident took place around 5 am behind Iskcon Temple on the SG Highway, police said, adding that no one was injured. The "bomb" caused a minor fire, which was extinguished soon by fire and emergency services personnel. A complaint of committing mischief by fire has been lodged and further investigation is on, police said.