‘Reasons for atrocities on women similar across religious groups’
- Raghuram Rajan: Should focus on structural reforms, not get fixated with growth numbers
- Looking for God’s own country: Kerala's missing and signs of radicalisation
- Arunchal Pradesh: Pema Khandu sworn in as CM, Chowna Mein as deputy
- 'Talk to AK': Arvind Kejriwal holds interactive session with citizens
- Made us beggars, stop adventurism by governors: CMs at Inter-State Council meeting
Another important recommendation is that of reducing the age of juvenility from 18 years to 15 years. The committee said this should be done in the context of "changing social structures and lifestyles".
n Restrictions on public prosecutors and lawyers for accused from speaking to media
n In cases of crimes against women, passive bystanders should also be treated as criminals and a provision should be made to this effect in the law.
n 'Stalking' and 'blackmailing' should be made criminal acts
- Kashmir is more than land, it is people
- Does Kashmir need a military response or a political one?
- Javadekar’s job profile in his new ministry helped bring about the elevation
- The Conservative Party has upheld the existing order and resisted ideas of rapid change
- Modi administration has everything going for it except the belief that it is capable of taking the moral high ground
- Childcare is a women’s issue. Could we hope to make it gender neutral?