‘Sex racket’ busted in Pune, manager of massage parlour, 5 women arrested
- Mulayam Yadav calls Narendra Modi a liar, says he changes 500 kurtas a day
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal holds roadshow in Varanasi before filing nomination
- Bhavnagar model: Muslim buys house, canât move in
- 12-yr-olds also voted in this Bihar village
- Shazia says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
The crime branch of the city police on Saturday night busted an alleged prostitution racket running under the garb of a "massage parlour-cum-healthcare centre" in the upscale Bhandarkar Road area. Police have arrested the manager of the centre, along with five women. The man who ran the place is absconding.
A case has been registered at the Deccan Gymkhana police station. Based on a tip-off, a team led by Inspector Chandrakant Ghodke raided the massage parlour that was running on the second floor of a residential building. The team arrested Satyavan Bhagwan Chavan (19) and five women aged between 23 and 30, all residents of various parts of Pune. Inspector S G Kenjale said: "We are yet to arrest the owner of the club, Sambhaji Murade."
- Six Bengal constituencies go to poll tomorrow in second phase
- Whistleblower alleged kickbacks, favours in ‘thin client’ procurement; NDA never completed inquiry
- Pune AAP volunteers all set to hit campaign trail in Varanasi
- ‘Interstate’ gang of chain snatchers held; gold worth Rs 80 lakh seized
- CBI, Army vigilance wing carry out daylong search at NDA
- Balancing Act