‘Sex racket’ busted in Pune, manager of massage parlour, 5 women arrested
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
The crime branch of the city police on Saturday night busted an alleged prostitution racket running under the garb of a "massage parlour-cum-healthcare centre" in the upscale Bhandarkar Road area. Police have arrested the manager of the centre, along with five women. The man who ran the place is absconding.
A case has been registered at the Deccan Gymkhana police station. Based on a tip-off, a team led by Inspector Chandrakant Ghodke raided the massage parlour that was running on the second floor of a residential building. The team arrested Satyavan Bhagwan Chavan (19) and five women aged between 23 and 30, all residents of various parts of Pune. Inspector S G Kenjale said: "We are yet to arrest the owner of the club, Sambhaji Murade."