‘Shootout at Wadala’s’ trailer launched with live shootouts in public places
- Nitish Kumar's JD(U) recognised as principal opposition party in Bihar, BJP protests
- SC extends Setalvad's interim bail and asks her lawyer Kapil Sibal not to 'act smart'
- Aero India Show: Stunt planes collide in mid-air, pilots safe
- Swine flu deaths soar to 663, number of cases cross 10,000
- Maratha Mandir brings down curtains on Shah Rukh Khan's DDLJ
Ekta Kapoor has launched the live trailer of her upcoming movie 'Shootout at Wadala' across five cities with stage shoot outs in public places.
In the Delhi-NCR region, the trailer was launched with the shootout area at the Great India Place (GIP) mall in Noida.
Similar 'blasts' were also organised in Mumbai, Lucknow, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad.
Anil Kapoor, who plays the role of ACP Isaque Bhagwan in the film, was also present at the launch along with producer Ekta Kapoor.
The 53-year-old actor said that it was a historic day for the film industry as for the first time ever the trailer was being launched simultaneously across 5 cities of the country and all the actors, directors and producers are present in different cities.
Kapoor also requested the audience to have a look at the trailer of the movie, directed by Sanjay Gupta and produced by Ekta Kapoor.
On the other hand, the 37-year-old film producer expressed her desire to kick start a new trend of 200 cr club with her upcoming flick.
The crime thriller, which features stars like John Abraham, Kangna Ranaut,
Tusshar Kapoor and Sonu Sood is all set to hit the silver screen on 1st may 2013.