‘Smart’ ration card enrolment camps held
- Shooting in US military base leaves four persons dead, 14 injured
- IPL officials, owners and 12 players named in secret report to Supreme Court
- Narendra Modi Pak, US dono ko thhokega: BJP South Delhi candidate Ramesh Bidhuri
- Delhi HC raps NIA and Delhi Police, asks who is probing Indian Mujahideen?
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Amethi admin rejects Rahul's residence proof; BJP complains against Azam and Beni
The Department of Food and Supplies and Consumer Affairs, UT, Chandigarh is conducting smart ration card enrollment camps at e-sampark centre, Manimajra, UT, Chandigarh from January 15-20 and subsequently, all the essential commodities under TPDS will be distributed to only those beneficiaries who have these smart ration cards.
The beneficiaries left out, who were unable to get themselves enrolled in the smart ration card camps in the year 2011, who are registered with M/s Sunil, M/s Akhilak, M/s Sharma & M/s Dilshad kiryana store, Manimajra respectively and M/s S P Brothers kiryana store, Village Kishangarh are required to enroll themselves at e-sampark centre, UT, Chandigarh during the aforesaid period from 9.30 am to 6.00 pm.
For enrollment, the head of the family and at least two members from the family, above the age of 12 years are required to be present.
- Panel points out holes in report on trees cut, writes to civic chief
- Man who made hoax calls to Jet Airways acquitted
- Metro not quite a vote puller for people in areas it runs
- Stir ends, BEST postpones new work schedule to June 1
- RBI banks on Bandhan, trusts Kolkata NBFC with rare licence
- Gujarat to Supreme Court: Woman knew of snooping, was thankful