‘States, civic bodies must not rush to frame their own rules on cell towers’
- BJP nominee to Modi critics: You will soon be in Pak, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, Minister says letâs call off trip
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Lok sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- On Rahul campaign, Sonia tells Amethi: âLike Indira, I gave my son to youâ
Deora said that India follows strict norms, which are 10 times more stringent than other countries in the world. With growing concerns about possible health hazards from cellphone towers, he said that a committee has now been constituted to look at their potential impact. "The exact terms of reference to be followed by the committee will be soon decided," he said.