‘Student, accused present in school on Jan 2’
- Memon’s lawyers move SC seeking stay on his execution, high drama outside CJI's house
- ISIS preparing to attack India, likely to spark Indo-US confrontation: report
- Afghan intelligence: Taliban leader Mullah Omar dead for more than 2 years
- Whistleblower Sanjiv Chaturvedi, Anshu Gupta win Magsaysay award
- Abdul Kalam's mortal remains arrive in his hometown Rameswaram
The police also recorded statements of the three girls with whom, according to the police, the complainant shared the incident soon after January 2.
The complainant had alleged that Falcao had asked her to meet him at his office after school on January 2. In his office, he allegedly closed the door, latched it and molested her. She tried to run away. But he allegedly stopped her and attempted to rape her. Meanwhile, Don Bosco school staff and supporters of Falcao were present at the District Court in large numbers.