‘Student, accused present in school on Jan 2’
- Judiciary must 'red-flag any populist decision': President at Patna HC centenary celebrations
- After death of 15-year-old in Narbal, state police say troops violated SOP
- Top executive of Avantha group arrested for making extortion calls to director
- Ahead of Kisan rally, Rahul Gandhi meets delegation of farmers
- Karnataka crippled by bandh over Cauvery issue
The police also recorded statements of the three girls with whom, according to the police, the complainant shared the incident soon after January 2.
The complainant had alleged that Falcao had asked her to meet him at his office after school on January 2. In his office, he allegedly closed the door, latched it and molested her. She tried to run away. But he allegedly stopped her and attempted to rape her. Meanwhile, Don Bosco school staff and supporters of Falcao were present at the District Court in large numbers.