‘The Chase is Over’
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
In Chandigarh to meet the winners of a Limca contest, Kapoor, who is also the the beverage's brand ambassador, said that she always takes up such opportunities to meet people behind the brand and give them a chance to see her in person. "It gives me immense pleasure when they see the star up, close and personal," said Kapoor, keeping her star status intact.
On the film front, she has Prakash Jha's Satyagraha with Ajay Devgn where she will play a journalist. "I won't be asking questions on marriage and children," she said There is a film with her "favourite actor", Imraan Khan, "because Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu with him was special". But what is worth the wait is her film Talaash with Aamir Khan. "I play a very integral character in the film," is all she's willing to divulge, adding that director Reema Katgi and Aamir prefer it that way. "Aamir has a different strategy — of not over-publicising the film for it loses its importance. I feel films are being publicised too much these days and it makes actors come across like monkeys — shouting, screaming and dancing at malls. One decides whether the movie is worth it after one promo, like people are already waiting for Dabangg 2 since Salman Khan is a brand and part one was great," she concludes.
For now, that's the plan for Kapoor, and yes, holidaying with Saif at their favourite spot, Gstaad, in Switzerland.