ĎThe impression of fear, itís good for me... I like ití
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
You wrote an editorial recently in Samna praising Saddam Hussein.
Yes I did, because I did not like it when Bush attacked Iraq.
How does that square with your suspicion of the Muslims?
I don't blame all Muslims, but it is difficult to make out which Muslim loves this country and which doesn't.
You don't regret having praised Hitler?
I condemn Hitler because of the massacre of Jews. But I love artists, painters.
... as you have picked up your wine glass, let me wish you a happy 80th birthday. Do you drink wine in the afternoon everyday?
Yes... and in the evening, after nine.
You have it as wine or medicine?
Actually medicine. I have constipation. The doctor advised me to drink red wine, but I don't like the taste of it. I like white.
Red wine is good for the heart...
But I don't have a heart, I am a heartless person. So white is good for me.