‘TV is a powerful medium’
- Deadlock in India-Pakistan NSA talks, dialogue unlikely between two sides
- Udhampur attack: NIA arrests truck driver who ferried captured Pak terrorist Yakub Naved
- Govt mulls giving relief to FIIs from MAT
- J-K: Youths burn PDP's flag, wave Pakistan and ISIS flags in Srinagar
- 3-fold surge in ‘communal incidents’ in Bihar after BJP, JD(U) part ways
"Television is a very powerful medium and I am open to doing any type of shows on television," said Poonam Dhillon, who was in the city along with Asif Sheikh, a prominent comedian, for the promotion of their upcoming play 'Pyar Mein Kabhi Kabhi' that will be staged here on Saturday.
"The play is a family-oriented romantic comedy, which is free from any vulgarity.
It is about two strangers who meet on a hill station and develop a beautiful relationship," said Dhillon.
"Since I belong to Chandigarh, I love coming to Punjab. I got a wonderful response from the audience in my first play 'The perfect Husband'. I love performing in Ludhiana," she said, while interacting with the media.
Asif Sheikh, lead actor in the play, said: "We have already staged the play in Mumbai and got an awesome response. We expect the same from this city as well."
Sharing her experience in the reality show Big Boss, Dhillon said: "I never knew about the enormity of the show before entering the house.
I am glad to have come out of the (Big Boss) house with dignity, respect and love.
I realised that I am patient and tolerant when I faced people in the house, some of whom were always ready to pick a fight."