‘TV is a powerful medium’
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
"Television is a very powerful medium and I am open to doing any type of shows on television," said Poonam Dhillon, who was in the city along with Asif Sheikh, a prominent comedian, for the promotion of their upcoming play 'Pyar Mein Kabhi Kabhi' that will be staged here on Saturday.
"The play is a family-oriented romantic comedy, which is free from any vulgarity.
It is about two strangers who meet on a hill station and develop a beautiful relationship," said Dhillon.
"Since I belong to Chandigarh, I love coming to Punjab. I got a wonderful response from the audience in my first play 'The perfect Husband'. I love performing in Ludhiana," she said, while interacting with the media.
Asif Sheikh, lead actor in the play, said: "We have already staged the play in Mumbai and got an awesome response. We expect the same from this city as well."
Sharing her experience in the reality show Big Boss, Dhillon said: "I never knew about the enormity of the show before entering the house.
I am glad to have come out of the (Big Boss) house with dignity, respect and love.
I realised that I am patient and tolerant when I faced people in the house, some of whom were always ready to pick a fight."
Asked about her future prospects in Hindi cinema, Dhillon said: "I recently signed a movie called 'One and Only' with Vinod Khanna and will continue doing Bollywood movies."