‘UK keen to invest in Bengal’
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: If Congress comes to power again, 40, 000 farmers will benefit, says Sonia
Urban Development Minister Firhad Hakim on Friday said a delegation of the UK ministry would come to Kolkata in January for investment-related talks. Hakim, who returned from the four-day trip to UK, said several MoUs will be signed between UK and West Bengal government during the visit of the UK delegation.
'Will Probe Left rule schemes'
New Micro and SSE and Textile Minister Swapan Debnath on Friday said a probe will be initiated in the distribution of Marketing Intensive Assistance (MIA) to artisans cooperatives during the erstwhile Left Front tenure. "There is enough evidence of irregularities," Debnath said soon after taking charge.