‘We the Change’: Sat Paul School holds annual day celebrations
- Election Live: BJP in damage control mode, Rudy to meet Uddhav to fine tune alliance with Sena
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
To mark the Annual Day Celebrations, the students of Sat Paul Mittal School performed on the theme "We the Change" on Saturday at the Guru Nanak Bhawan, which was abuzz with cultural extravaganza organised by the students.
Lt Gen (retd) R S Sujlana, chairman, Punjab Pradesh Service Commission, was the chief guest. He was introduced to the audience by Lt Col Dr D B Sharma, director, Sat Paul Mittal School. The cultural programme started with the Annual Report, highlighting the laudable achievements of the Satyans during this academic session. It was followed by the magical presentation of soul stirring invocation to seek the blessings of God, the Almighty. The mood of the audience was further elevated as the melodious Satyans captivated everyone with their song "Never Give Up" motivating them to always march ahead dauntingly with courage and determination.
The fun, thrill and energy seemed to grow endlessly when the Satyans took the audience for a laughter ride through a play in which Shah Jahan, the great Mughal emperor was acquainted with 21st century love which has evolved through so many centuries to the present era.
The extravaganza offered a Robotics dance showcasing the techno savvy Satyans discarding the obsolete methods of education and revolutionizing the entire globe with positive changes in the contemporary times. The change bearers, the Satyans presented the grand finale –a fusion of Bharatnatyam, Kathak, Zumba ,Flamenco, Bhangra and Contemporary dances. Lt Gen (retd) R S Sujlana, chairman, Punjab Public Service Commission, the chief guest for the day, appreciated and praised the scintillating performances put up by the zealous Satyans. "By inculcating such virtues among the students, Sat Paul Mittal School is sure to make the Satyans overcome every difficulty with poise and perseverance," he remarked.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express