‘We will create history as no govt has retained power in HP’
- Siachen avalanche: Lance Naik Hanamanthappa passes away three days after miraculous rescue
- Dr RK Pachauri goes on leave as TERI Chancellor, won't attend March 7 convocation
- Ishrat Jahan's mother on Headley deposition: Ploy by those guilty to salvage their names
- Write-offs a scam, small loans rarely in it, says former RBI Deputy Governor
- David Headley received money from ISI, LeT and Dr Rana
First I have come to support him as the Chief Minister of Gujarat and thereafter….. That's why I say, Gujarat has a chance to stand behind one man named Modi. He has already emerged as a national leader. The nation needs such a strong leadership.
What is Modi's strongest point?
I think Modi can anticipate things well in advance. Second, he can plan and he has a determination to implement his plans. As a friend I know him as a soft, sympathetic and helping person. I would tell the people of Gujarat that they have got the best leader and the best model of governance. The whole world is looking at Gujarat's election results.
Will the polls results of Gujarat shadow the outcome in HP?
Every state has its own relevance. People in Himachal will be more interested in their own results and same goes for Gujarat. But these poll results will certainly have an impact on the national politics. We are going to win both the states and the existence of UPA government will be further threatened.
What are your thoughts on Modi's comments on Sunanda Pushkar while campaigning in Himachal Pradesh?