‘Will challan Attari fund scam accused’
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
The Punjab government told the Punjab and Haryana High Court on Friday that it was ready to file a challan against the border area fund scam accused.
Appearing on behalf of the state, Advocate General Ashok Aggarwal told the court that Punjab would file the challan before a lower court on Saturday. The statement was made today during the hearing of a petition demanding investigation by the Central Bureau of Investigation or the Central Vigilance Commission into the alleged embezzlement of government grants in the Attari Assembly constituency of former minister Gulzar Singh Ranike.