1 in 4 women think Valentine's Day perfect time for men to propose
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Sharing three dates a week and at least two holidays were also essential according to a third of those quizzed, along with surviving a couple of family Christmases (37 percent).
But for those who are still waiting, taking a pro-active approach in the run up to Valentine's Day could pay dividends.