1 killed over property dispute
- National Herald case: Supreme Court orders Sonia, Rahul Gandhi to face trial
- 26/11 Mumbai attackers were getting directions from control room in Karachi, admits Headley
- Anti-India acts cannot be tolerated, say Rajnath, Smriti on JNU row
- 26/11 deposition: Sparks fly after Headley repeats Ishrat-LeT link
- Gravitational waves: A leap towards theory of everything
A 65-year-old man was allegedly shot dead in front of a building he was constructing in Sadashiv Peth on Saturday night by one of the four unidentified persons who came to meet him. Police suspect the murder to be a fallout of a dispute over property.