1 more held for Bhosari murder
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Two days after the the brutal murder of criminal Sachin Dhavade alias Gotya (35) and the subsequent arrest of three persons, Bhosari police have registered an offence of culpable homicide in the case of death of one more person who had died of a bullet injury.
Police said that Dhavade's murder was to avenge the 2006 killing of the BJP corporator Ankush Landge. Police had arrested Landge's son Rahul and two more person. In the same incident on Thursday afternoon, one more person identified Ankush Lakde had died of a bullet injury. Police said Ankush was one of the 15 persons who came to kill Gotya and had died of bullet fires.
Officer Chandrakant Bhosale said, "Our investigation revealed that one of the three arrested suspect had fired the bullet. They have been booked for culpable homicide." Surprisingly Gotya had had no bullet injury and had died of severe blows on head and stabs.