1 more held for Bhosari murder
- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
Two days after the the brutal murder of criminal Sachin Dhavade alias Gotya (35) and the subsequent arrest of three persons, Bhosari police have registered an offence of culpable homicide in the case of death of one more person who had died of a bullet injury.
Police said that Dhavade's murder was to avenge the 2006 killing of the BJP corporator Ankush Landge. Police had arrested Landge's son Rahul and two more person. In the same incident on Thursday afternoon, one more person identified Ankush Lakde had died of a bullet injury. Police said Ankush was one of the 15 persons who came to kill Gotya and had died of bullet fires.