1 more held for Bhosari murder
- LIVE: Rahul Gandhi returns to Delhi from sabbatical
- The two critical by-poll results which were overlooked
- 80 crore youth, 160 crore strong hands. What can we not achieve?
- Corporate war between media house, operator confounding net neutrality debate: TRAI chief Rahul Khullar
- Military institute student to son of ex-judge, Islamic State taps Dhaka gen-next
Two days after the the brutal murder of criminal Sachin Dhavade alias Gotya (35) and the subsequent arrest of three persons, Bhosari police have registered an offence of culpable homicide in the case of death of one more person who had died of a bullet injury.
Police said that Dhavade's murder was to avenge the 2006 killing of the BJP corporator Ankush Landge. Police had arrested Landge's son Rahul and two more person. In the same incident on Thursday afternoon, one more person identified Ankush Lakde had died of a bullet injury. Police said Ankush was one of the 15 persons who came to kill Gotya and had died of bullet fires.
Officer Chandrakant Bhosale said, "Our investigation revealed that one of the three arrested suspect had fired the bullet. They have been booked for culpable homicide." Surprisingly Gotya had had no bullet injury and had died of severe blows on head and stabs.