10 die after drinking hooch in Bihar
- Not RSSâs job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits: Bhagwat
- Malaysia Airlines flight case: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Ten persons have died in Gaya district after drinking illicit liquor, taking the total number of hooch deaths in Bihar this month to 30.
Of the victims, nine persons died in Rampur police station area and one in Cherki police station area Monday night, while four were admitted to the Anugarh Narayan Magadh Medical College, Deputy Superintendent of Police Rakesh Dubey said.
SSP Gaya, Vinay Kumar, said police raided a godown in Bindi Yadav market belonging to Mantu Yadav, the brother of RJD MLA from Belaganj Surendra Yadav, and seized a large quantity of hooch in pouches.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress