10 killed, four injured in bus accident in PoK
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
At least ten people were killed and four others injured on Monday when a passenger bus fell into a 150 metre deep ravine in Pakistan occupied Kashmir, close to the Indian border.
The bus was on its way to Forward Kahuta from the garrison city of Rawalpindi. The bus plunged into the ravine at Sirian due to the slippery road.
The injured have been shifted to the Forward, Kahuta army hospital, local authorities said.
Police and rescue teams, with the help of local people, kicked off rescue operations and retrieved the dead and injured.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™